As depicted in Christian iconography, the Catholic St. Diego of Alcala medal (also known as St. Didacus of Alcala medal) is a beautifully hand carved pictorial of St. Diego in prayer. This large sterling silver St. Didacus of Alcala medal set into a silver bamboo framed bezel is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry designed to be worn everyday with your favorite silver chain, a leather cord or perhaps as a large St. Didacus medal permanently attached to a silver bracelet.
Who was San Diego:
St. Diego of Alcala (St. Didacus of Alcala) was known as a wandering hermit. Even though he was a lay brother, he held the title Guardian of the Franciscan Community (which went on to found the Friary of Bonaventura). He is the patron saint of the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego. (Feast Day: November 7th)
St. Diego Charm Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Diego charm
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.