Owl (Eyeball) • Wisdom
The owl owns the night, navigating the darkest forest. Once it alights in a tree, it seems to see everything, know everything. It’s large, flat face turns slowly. It’s eyes look directly and unblinkingly at the source of a sound. Countless legends and folklore touch on the owl’s quiet wisdom, but an old nursery rhyme says it best:
A wise old owl lived in an oak.
The more he saw the less he spoke.
The less he spoke, the more he heard.
Why can’t we all be like that wise old bird?
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Owl Necklace
- Sterling silver & 18k gold (two-tone) cast and hand finished
- Ruby & Yellow sapphire accents
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.