The St. Ignatius of Loyola medal is a beautiful hand carved pictorial of St. Ignatius teaching. This large square sterling silver pendant with woven bezel is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry designed to be worn everyday with your favorite silver chain, a leather cord or as a charm - permanently attached to a silver bracelet.
St. Ignatius of Loyola founded the Jesuit order in 1534. The Jesuit order is known for its missionary, educational and charitable works. He is known as the patron saint of all spiritual retreats and Catholic soldiers. (Feast Day: July 31)
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Ignatius of Loyola Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25", bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.