As depicted in Christian Iconography, this hand carved St. Patrick medal shows St. Patrick with a shamrock which he used to teach the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. The snakes and staff represent folklore. The snakes being - that he chased all of the snakes out of Ireland and to sea. His wooden staff was said to have actually rooted itself into the ground due to the amount of time it took for the people to understand his message. This large clover shaped sterling silver pendant with Celtic bezel is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry designed to be worn everyday with your favorite silver chain, a leather cord or as a charm - permanently attached to a silver bracelet.
St. Patrick is recognized for converting Ireland to Christianity and is the patron saint of Ireland. (Feast Day: March 17th)
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Patrick Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.