San Diego of Alcala (St. Didacus) was known as a wandering hermit. Even though he was a lay brother, he held the title Guardian of the Franciscan Community (which went on to found the Friary of Bonaventura). He is the patron saint of the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego. (Feast Day: November 7th)
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. San Diego of Alcala Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.