From Saint's classic Trenza Collection. A stunning statement ring that bedazzles all. Intense and bold, this large square emerald cut London blue topaz ring boasts a vibrant square cut blue topaz stone mounted into a intricately crafted herringbone ring design. An eye catching, head turning blue stone emerald cut ring for glamorous nights - but we love it paired with jeans and a blazer for chic day time style.
The Trenza Jewelry Collection connects you with a simple, yet elegant herringbone braid pattern that dates back 30,000 years. The Trenza Collection is jewelry with meaning which is deeply rooted in the value of time and trust. Enjoy this classic and timeless woven jewelry design motif which endures all design trends. The Trenza Jewelry Collection is inspired by the Seneca quote “Time discovers truth.”
London Blue Topaz Cocktail Ring Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and personal service.
- London blue topaz cocktail ring
- 14mm x 14mm square cut authentic London blue topaz | AAA quality
- Measurements: 6.5mm wide ring shank
- Cast and hand fabricated in non-tarnish (.925) American sterling silver*
- Also available in amethyst, citrine
- Arrives in a custom jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- Which size is right for you? Please refer to the ring size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs. An additional fee for sizing may apply.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Ring Size Chart
What To Consider When Measuring For Ring Size?
Finding your correct ring size is an important part of purchasing a ring. The width of the band and whether or not the inside of the ring is solid or hollowed out can make a big difference in determining ring size. Typically, if the ring is a wider band and solid on the inside (not hollowed out) you should go up a 1/2 ring size. If it is a wider band, but hollow on the inside, you may be able to keep your normal ring size or only go up 1/4 size. The same applies if it is a hollowed out dome style ring (the top half of the ring is hollowed out).
Saint By Sarah Jane offers rings in at least four standard sizes for most styles online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu on the product page, please contact us through the Contact Us Page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size.
How To Measure Ring Size For Women?
Follow These Steps On How To Determine Your Ring Size For A Saint By Sarah Jane Ring:
- First measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
- Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in milometers (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing. To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below.
Ring Size Chart
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.