Ambition: “When once ambition has passed its natural limits, its progress is boundless.” Seneca
A stunning piece of citrine jewelry for November birthstone. Combining white gold and citrine is a sleek and modern look that stands the test of time and style. This November birthstone bracelet in citrine is a both a beautiful piece of fine jewelry as well as a luxury talisman to inspire ambition. Each time you look at your wrist you will be reminded to stay the course and aim high. It's just between you and your beautiful citrine bracelet.
The 18k gold Jubilee Talis Cuff bracelet with authentic citrines is a modern-day luxury talisman bracelet with classic and timeless appeal. Merging the elegance of the tennis bracelet with the bravura of modern lifestyles, this custom made citrine bangle bracelet is the beautiful jewelry gift for celebrating a birthday, a wedding anniversary, or an important rite of passage. This 18k white gold infinity bracelet is simply stunning worn alone, paired with a watch, or in a trio of other Saint gemstone bracelets.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Gold citrine birthstone bracelet -18k gold
- Heirloom artisan handcrafted gold and citrine bracelet
- 18k gold cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow and white)
- 67 Individually handset 2mm round citrine gemstones
- Measurements: 4.5mm wide x 3mm thick
- Split back, slip-on style
- High polish,shiny finish
- Arrives in a custom jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- No clasp | each cuff is custom made to fit your wrist - see drop down menu for your wrist size
- Which size is right for you? Please refer to the size chart below to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Bracelet Size?
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Bracelet Size Chart For Cuffs:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For Me?
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.