Loyalty: “Loyalty is the holiest good in the human heart.” Seneca
Celebrate your special day with an exquisitely handcrafted emerald birthstone bracelet from Saint. A mesmerizing emerald gold bracelet in vibrant green color gracefully wraps your wrist like a magic ribbon. This May birthstone bracelet's enchanting beauty will soothe your eyes and soul as it captures nature's heartfelt spirit of all that is good and meaningful.
The 18k yellow gold Jubilee Talis Cuff with genuine emeralds is a modern-day luxury talisman bracelet with symbolic meaning and timeless appeal. Merging the elegance of the classic yellow gold tennis bracelet with the bravura of modern lifestyles, this emerald gold bracelet is a lovely luxury jewelry gift for celebrating a May birthday (May birthstone is emerald), a wedding anniversary or an important rite of passage - or one for each! This emerald birthstone bracelet is stunning worn on its own, or as a mouthwatering bracelet stack for our avid collectors.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- May birthstone jewelry present | emerald gold bracelet
- Heirloom quality handcrafted emerald cuff bracelet
- Timeless and collectible fine jewelry gold cuff bracelet
- 67 Individually handset 2mm round faceted emeralds | genuine AAAA quality | carat total weight 2.01
- 18k yellow gold cast and hand-finished (available in 18k yellow, rose and white)
- Measurements: 4.5mm wide x 3mm thick
- Arrives in a custom luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Wrist For A Bracelet
How To Measure For A Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
How To Measure For A Cuff Bracelet
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Cuff Bracelet Size Chart:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
Bracelet Sizing Tips
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.