Confidence: “What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you.” Seneca
The 18k white gold and green tourmaline Jubilee Talis Cuff, is a sleek and luxurious bracelet as well as a talisman of inspiration to believe in yourself. Delight in 67 faceted green tourmalines catching light as they elegantly dance around your wrist. This white gold bracelet with green stones is a beautiful reminder that you are a smart, beautiful and talented gift from God to us all. In order to succeed, you must believe in yourself.
The 18k white gold Jubilee Talis Cuff with authentic green tourmalines is a modern-day luxury talisman bracelet with symbolic meaning and timeless appeal. Merging the elegance of the classic tennis bracelet with the bravura of modern lifestyles; this heirloom 18k gold green stone bracelet is a lovely jewelry gift for celebrating an October birthday, an achievement, a wedding anniversary - or an important rite of passage - or one for each! A beautiful piece fine jewelry to be worn on its own, or as a mixed gemstone bracelet stack for our avid collectors.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Heirloom artisan handcrafted green tourmaline gold cuff bracelet
- 18k white gold cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow, rose and white)
- 67 Individually handset 2mm round faceted green tourmaline | genuine AAA quality
- Measurements: 4.5mm wide x 3mm thick
- Split back, slip-on style
- High polish/shiny finish
- Arrives in a proprietary with custom jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- No clasp | each cuff is custom made to fit your wrist - see drop down menu for your wrist size
- Which size is right for you?
- Please refer to the size chart below to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Bracelet Size?
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Bracelet Size Chart For Cuffs:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For Me?
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.