Trust: “Time discovers truth.” Seneca
Let’s face it, you wear large hoop earrings when you feel like making a statement. But you probably aren’t really making a statement if your hoops look the same as every other pair of hoop earrings out there (yawn). The sophisticated woven herringbone pattern of the handmade sterling silver Magna Hoop Earrings accentuates your cool and classy style. These modern-day luxury hoop earrings are inspired by the tasteful and timeless style of sophisticated women (think: Jane Birkin and Jackie Kennedy). You will feel cool and confident wearing these bold and classic large woven herringbone hoop earrings with blue topaz baguettes with jeans, cocktail pieces, a long flowy sundress or even leggings and flip flops.
The Trenza Jewelry Collection connects you with a simple, yet elegant herringbone braid pattern that dates back 30,000 years. The Trenza Collection is jewelry with meaning which is deeply rooted in the value of time and trust. Enjoy this classic and timeless woven jewelry design motif which endures all design trends. The Trenza Jewelry Collection is inspired by the Seneca quote “Time discovers truth.”
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and personal service.
- High quality handmade large-scale sterling silver narrow herringbone woven hoop earrings with blue topaz
- Accented with 8x4mm baguettes | authentic blue topaz | AAA quality
- Pierced only
- Designed to widen at the top to disguise pierced ear holes
- Strong and large size sterling silver earring backs with a transparent support disc
- Measurements: 58mm outside diameter | 54mm inside diameter
- Cast and hand fabricated in (.925) American sterling silver*
- Arrives in a custom jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions apply*
- Free domestic shipping
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.