Saint's iconic 12mm Herd Of Turtles Bracelet is a charming hand carved and handcrafted gemstone turtle bracelet designed in honor of Sarah Jane's father. Every weekend, he would patiently wait while his three girls would take what seemed like eternity to get ready for church. Once the bevy of beauties were down the stairs, out the door and in the car; Sarah Jane's dad would back the car out of the driveway and shout "We're off! Like a herd of turtles!" This multi colored gemstone bracelet features an array of the finest semi-precious gemstones hand set into the back of each 18k gold turtle shell. If you are interested in owning this special bracelet, please Contact Saint directly and we will help you create a Herd Of Turtles Bracelet specifically for you.
Turtle (Sheldon) • Slow down and enjoy life
Traditions worldwide honor the turtle, a symbol of feminine power. It’s shell protects like Mother Earth while it’s slow, steady pace exemplifies patience and navigating challenges. Sarah Jane‘s grandpa used to say, “you only have so many heartbeats.“ That encouragement to slow down and enjoy life‘s journey inspired Sarah Jane to create Sheldon. “Women really respond to the meaning behind the collection,“ says Sarah Jane. “Wearing the pieces is empowering. It’s like giving themselves permission to relax.“
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- "Herd Of Turtles" Bracelet
- .925 sterling silver, 18k gold
- +AAA multi colored gemstones, 12mm round cabochons
- Measurements: turtles 17mm diameter
- Toggle closure
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- All designs copyright, Saint By Sarah Jane, LLC.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Bracelet Size?
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Bracelet Size Chart For Cuffs:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For Me?
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.