Courage: “She who is brave is free.” Seneca
Our 18k gold blue topaz bracelet is a simple and sophisticated talisman bracelet inspiring you to be courageous and live authentically. The Prelude Talis Cuff is an exquisitely crafted bracelet with a nod to the classic tennis bracelet. The simple and unexpected dash of off center blue topaz gemstones gives this tailored and timeless bracelet a sleek and modern vibe. Designed to inspire - live your life bravely and you will be rewarded with the freedom to live authentically.
The Prelude Talis Cuff with blue topaz is a modern bracelet with classic and timeless appeal. A wonderful jewelry gift for celebrating a birthday, a wedding anniversary (perhaps a “something blue” bracelet for the bride to be) - or an important rite of passage - or one for each! This thin gold cuff bracelet is stunning worn on its own, or as a mouthwatering bracelet stack for our avid collectors.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- An ideal jewelry gift for the bride to be “something blue”bracelet
- Heirloom artisan handcrafted blue topaz bracelet
- 18k gold cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow, rose and white)
- 33 Individually handset 2mm round faceted London blue topaz | genuine AAA quality
- Measurements: 4.5mm wide x 3mm thick
- Split back slip-on style
- High polish/shiny finish
- Arrives in a custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- No clasp | each cuff is custom made to fit your wrist - see drop down menu for your wrist size
- Which size is right for you? Please refer to the size chart below to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Bracelet Size?
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Bracelet Size Chart For Cuffs:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For Me?
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.