Saint's Trenza Noble Collection's London blue topaz ring fuses classic and modern design philosophies. A 10mm square cut blue topaz stone set into an elegant herringbone ring shank. A beautiful medium-scale silver blue topaz ring for everyday sophistication.
The Trenza Jewelry Collection connects you with a simple, yet elegant herringbone braid pattern that dates back 30,000 years. The Trenza Collection is jewelry with meaning which is deeply rooted in the value of time and trust. Enjoy this classic and timeless woven jewelry design motif that endures all design trends. The Trenza Jewelry Collection is inspired by the Seneca quote “Time discovers truth.”
Genuine London Blue Topaz Ring
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and personal service.
- Genuine London blue topaz ring
- 10mm x 10mm square cut authentic blue topaz | AAA quality
- Measurements: 6.5mm wide ring shank
- Cast and hand fabricated in .925 American sterling silver
- Also available in amethyst, citrine, black onyx and smoky quartz
- Arrives in a custom jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions apply
- Free domestic shipping
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.
- Ring Size Chart
What To Consider When Measuring For Ring Size?
Finding your correct ring size is an important part of purchasing a ring. The width of the band and whether or not the inside of the ring is solid or hollowed out can make a big difference in determining ring size. Typically, if the ring is a wider band and solid on the inside (not hollowed out) you should go up a 1/2 ring size. If it is a wider band, but hollow on the inside, you may be able to keep your normal ring size or only go up 1/4 size. The same applies if it is a hollowed out dome style ring (the top half of the ring is hollowed out).
Saint By Sarah Jane offers rings in at least four standard sizes for most styles online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu on the product page, please contact us through the Contact Us Page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size.
How To Measure Ring Size For Women?
Follow These Steps On How To Determine Your Ring Size For A Saint By Sarah Jane Ring:
- First measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
- Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in milometers (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing. To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below.
Ring Size Chart
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.