Love: “If you wish to be loved, love.” Seneca
A timeless and sophisticated love heart eternity band from our Sanguine Heart Collection. This 18k gold cigar band wrapped in gold hearts makes a striking statement in modern design baring a sincere message of love.
Your jewelry means something to you. You like to invest in well designed and high-quality jewelry that has a meaningful message. The Sanguine Heart Jewelry Collection uniquely fuses the refined and tasteful style of modern design with ancient philosophy. Inspired by Seneca’s famous quote: "If you wish to be loved, love." - the sanguine heart reminds us that simplicity is luxury and that the love of another should never been taken for granted. You will feel beautiful and confident wearing these cheerfully optimistic and timeless heart jewelry designs.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Large love heart cigar band eternity ring
- High quality handcrafted heart ring
- 18k gold, cast and hand finished
- Available in 18k yellow, rose and white gold
- Measurements: 12mm wide
- High polish, shiny finish
- Seneca Jewelry hallmark with signature tsavorite gemstone
- Arrives in a custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- Which size is right for you? When ordering wider rings, such as this, we suggest ordering up a half size larger than your normal ring size
- Please refer to the ring size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Ring Size Chart
How To Measure Ring Size?
Saint By Sarah Jane offers rings in four standard sizes for most styles online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu on the product page, please contact us through the Contact Us Page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size.
Follow these steps on how to determine your ring size for a Saint By Sarah Jane ring:
- First measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
- Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing. To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below.
Ring Size Chart
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.