A unique and strikingly hand-carved pictorial of Our Lady Of La Vang praying the rosary while holding baby Jesus. This large oval sterling silver pendant with a sophisticated striking bamboo pattern bezel is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry designed to be worn every day with your favorite silver chain or perhaps a leather cord. The Our Lady Of La Vang Medal is a wonderful portrayal of the Blessed Virgin Mary as she once appeared in the small remote village of La Vang.
About Our Lady Of La Vang:
In 1798 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to a group of persecuted Vietnamese Catholics taking refuge in a small jungle village called La Vang. While praying the rosary, she appeared to these severely ill and suffering Catholics and advised them to collect a type of leaf to make a tea that would keep them healthy, as they were living in dire conditions. She also promised that all of their prayers would be heard and answered from that day forward. (Feast Day: November 22nd)
Our Lady Of La Vang Pendant Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted Our Lady Of La Vang Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 38.5mm tall x 28.75mm wide, w/ bale 10mm inside diameter
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.