St. Francis Xavier was a friend of St. Ignatius of Loyola and one of the first Jesuits to take the vows of poverty and chastity. He is acclaimed as one of the greatest missionaries in history. Much of his work took place in Asia. St. Francis Xavier is the patron saint of missionaries. (Feast Day: October 25th)
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Francis Xavier Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.