St. Lucy (Lucia means light) was a virgin martyr. A disappointed suitor accused her of being a Christian. St. Lucy's eyes were gouged out prior to her execution. St. Lucy is the patroness of the blind and virgins. (Feast Day: December 13th)
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Lucy Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25", bale is 10mm inside diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm wide/thick
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.