St. Rita of Cascia became an Augustinian Nun after the death of her husband. Her prayers were known to result in many miracles. She had a partial stigmata on her forehead where the crown of thorns was placed on Jesus' head. St. Rita is the patroness of impossible causes. (Feast Day: May 22nd)
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Rita of Cascia Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.