St. Thomas of Villa Nova was an Augustinian priest who was known for his religious writing and preaching. His untiring charitable efforts for orphans and needy gave him the name "father of the poor." St. Thomas is the patron saint of Villa Nova University near Philadelphia, PA. (Feast Day: September 12th)
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Thomas of Villa Nova Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" X 1.75", bale is 10mm inside diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm wide/thick
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.