The St. Augustine medal is a beautiful hand carved pictorial of St. Augustine of Hippa decorated as a bishop with a mitre and crozier. Though Augustine had disdain for costly garments - in Christian art he is often portrayed this way to express how he is dressed now in heaven. This large round sterling silver pendant with patterned bezel is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry designed to be worn everyday with your favorite silver chain, a leather cord or as a large St. Augustine charm - permanently attached to a silver bracelet.
Who was St. Augustine:
St. Augustine is a recognized theologian and a philosopher. He is called the "Doctor of the Church." St. Augustine is the patron saint of brewers, printers and theologians. (Feast Day: August 28th)
St. Augustine Pendant Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Augustine pendant
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.