Saint's medium-scale 18k gold turtle ring with a wide sterling silver woven band is your constant reminder to slow down and enjoy life. Sheldon the turtle sits comfortably on your finger - a sporty and elegant ring design somewhat resembling an ancient coin or shield from another era in time.
Turtle (Sheldon) • Slow down and enjoy life
Traditions worldwide honor the turtle, a symbol of feminine power. Its shell protects like Mother Earth while its slow, steady pace exemplifies patience and navigating challenges. Sarah Jane‘s grandpa used to say, “you only have so many heartbeats.“ That encouragement to slow down and enjoy life‘s journey inspired Sarah Jane to create Sheldon. “Women really respond to the meaning behind the collection,“ says Sarah Jane. “Wearing the pieces is empowering. It’s like giving themselves permission to relax.“
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- silver and gold ring turtle
- .925 sterling silver and 18k gold
- Measurements: the band is 12.5mm wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.
- Ring Size Chart
What To Consider When Measuring For Ring Size?
Finding your correct ring size is an important part of purchasing a ring. The width of the band and whether or not the inside of the ring is solid or hollowed out can make a big difference in determining ring size. Typically, if the ring is a wider band and solid on the inside (not hollowed out) you should go up a 1/2 ring size. If it is a wider band, but hollow on the inside, you may be able to keep your normal ring size or only go up 1/4 size. The same applies if it is a hollowed out dome style ring (the top half of the ring is hollowed out).
Saint By Sarah Jane offers rings in at least four standard sizes for most styles online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu on the product page, please contact us through the Contact Us Page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size.
How To Measure Ring Size For Women?
Follow These Steps On How To Determine Your Ring Size For A Saint By Sarah Jane Ring:
- First measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
- Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in milometers (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing. To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below.
Ring Size Chart
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.