Saint is heart and soul. You can see and feel it in each piece Sarah Jane designs. This large turtle bracelet gives off an artistic modern vibe as hand carved woven "eight-shaped" links are hand soldered together to join the one and only Sir Sheldon turtle as the piece de resistance! A bold and silver glowing statement bracelet for chic jewelry aficionados. Turn the bracelet over to find a textured starfish grill on Sheldon's tum tum.
We recommend wearing this bracelet a bit smaller than normal. Due to the nature of the design, it is not meant to be worn loose or hanging, but more fitted like a loose watch. If you are not sure what length to order, please feel free to contact us and we will help you determine the proper size and fit for you.
Turtle (Sheldon) • Slow down and enjoy life
Traditions worldwide honor the turtle, a symbol of feminine power. It’s shell protects like Mother Earth while it’s slow, steady pace exemplifies patience and navigating challenges. Sarah Jane‘s grandpa used to say, “you only have so many heartbeats.“ That encouragement to slow down and enjoy life‘s journey inspired Sarah Jane to create Sheldon. “Women really respond to the meaning behind the collection,“ says Sarah Jane. “Wearing the pieces is empowering. It’s like giving themselves permission to relax.“
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | hand crafted large turtle bracelet
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: Sir Sheldon Turtle is 1.5" diameter
- Toggle closure
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Only made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Bracelet Size?
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Bracelet Size Chart For Cuffs:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For Me?
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.