Hey Princess Gorgeous! Yes, this blue butterfly bracelet is made for you. Inspired by the royal Renaissance women and the jewelry they wore in paintings from the Renaissance era, our Princess Gorgeous Bracelet is a bold and elegant medley of rich color with whimsical bee and butterfly motifs. We set out to use our own custom carved London Blue Topaz gemstones set into over sized ball prong settings with 18k gold bee and butterfly medallion accents. A watch band bracelet, the sterling silver hand carved woven links are designed to fit slightly snug around the wrist - similar to a watch. Please specify your exact wrist measurement in the notes section when ordering. If you are unsure of your wrist size, please refer to the sizing chart tab on this page. It will give you instructions how to measure your wrist. Follow the instructions for the cuff bracelets. Other stone and nature motif customization options are available upon request.
Butterfly (Betula) • Pursue a young heart
Watch the butterflies in your garden. The graceful movement of their vibrantly colored, gossamer wings reminds us of life‘s beautiful rhythms. These butterflies will live on, crossing continents, guided by an unseen force. Yet they leave our hearts glad. For we know they will return, gracing our lives again.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Blue butterfly bracelet with London blue topaz & 18k gold bee & butterflies
- Sterling silver & 18k gold (two-tone) cast and hand finished
- Designed to fit snug to the wrist similar to a watch
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Bracelet Size?
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Bracelet Size Chart For Cuffs:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For Me?
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.