A cabochon ring from Saint's exclusive Herd Of Turtles Collection is an ode to old world gem carving before gemstones were cut and faceted. A hand carved turtle ring with wide band highlights a gorgeous polished gemstone set into an 18k gold bezel / turtle shell. Available in 10mm and 12mm stone sizes, this +AAA quality blue topaz cabochon ring is a chic and eclectic ring that tugs at heartstrings for its sophisticated and whimsical appeal. Because this blue topaz cabochon ring is a wide band, we recommend ordering it a half size larger than your regular ring size. Also available in other stone options. (Images only show 12mm stone size)
Turtle (Sheldon) • Slow down and enjoy life
Traditions worldwide honor the turtle, a symbol of feminine power. It’s shell protects like Mother Earth while it’s slow, steady pace exemplifies patience and navigating challenges. Sarah Jane‘s grandpa used to say, “you only have so many heartbeats.“ That encouragement to slow down and enjoy life‘s journey inspired Sarah Jane to create Sheldon. “Women really respond to the meaning behind the collection,“ says Sarah Jane. “Wearing the pieces is empowering. It’s like giving themselves permission to relax.“
Cabochon Stone Ring Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Cabochon stone ring turtle
- .925 sterling silver and 18k gold
- +AAA blue topaz cabochon stone
- Available in 10mm and 12mm stone sizes
- Measurements: 12mm stone version: turtle is 17mm diameter, band is 12.5mm wide: 10mm stone version: turtle is 12.5mm diameter, band is 12.5mm widde
- Also available in other stones upon request
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.