Bees By The Yard™ Wrap your wrist in Saint's Deovra Bee Bracelet, buzzing with glamorous silver bees and one gold winged bee.
Bee (Buzz) • Overcome obstacles
Don't tell a bee that its small-sized wings make it aerodynamically incapable of flying. That would only slow it down. Put on a piece from Saint's signature bee collection and something happens. You feel like you can do anything. You believe. In yourself.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Silver bee link chain bracelet with gold wing bee
- Sterling silver & 18k gold (two-tone) cast and hand-finished
- Measurements: Standard length is 7.5" long. Bees are 5/8" wide x 3/8" thick
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
When will my order arrive?
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-42 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3 day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Wrist For A Bracelet
How To Measure For A Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
How To Measure For A Cuff Bracelet
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Cuff Bracelet Size Chart:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
Bracelet Sizing Tips
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.