Have you met BOB? In case you have not, "B.O.B." stands for "Big Ole Bee." Here he is in 18k gold and diamonds from our fine jewelry collection. A pair of Large Bee Earrings with Diamonds. Oh, how we love him for his personality, style, and fantastic size. If you're looking for a pair of earrings that have the classic and timeless appeal of a nice big pearl with a splash of bling then you will love BOB too. Saint's large bee earrings with diamonds are available as pierced or clip-on style.
Bee (Buzz) • Overcome obstacles
Don't tell a bee that its small-sized wings make it aerodynamically incapable of flying. That would only slow it down. Put on a piece from Saint's signature bee collection and something happens. You feel like you can do anything. You believe. In yourself.
18k Gold Bee Earrings With Diamond Wings
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- 18k gold bee earrings with diamonds
- Solid 18k yellow gold cast and hand-finished (also available in 18k white
- Measurements: 0.45" deep x 0.75" wide x 0.67" tall (approximately 5/8" diameter)
- 18k gold omega style backs w/ silicone cushions
- Available in pierced and clip-on style
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.