From Saint's "Have A Nice Day" Betula Butterfly Collection, this very large silver butterfly ring with 18k gold accents is a fabulous piece of designer jewelry. Grand Betula butterfly is resting atop a hefty sterling silver band with 18k gold heart details on each side. This sterling silver butterfly ring design is quite stunning on the hand and makes a chic statement while you go about your day. We love the hand carved rich contrasting details that are highlighted by the beautiful oxidized silver. Because this big silver butterfly ring has a wider band, we recommend you order a half size larger than your normal ring size.
Butterfly (Betula) • Pursue a young heart
Watch the butterflies in your garden. The graceful movement of their vibrantly colored, gossamer wings reminds us of life‘s beautiful rhythms. These butterflies will live on, crossing continents, guided by an unseen force. Yet they leave our hearts glad. For we know they will return, gracing our lives again.
Big Butterfly Ring Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Big butterfly ring
- American Sterling silver .925 and solid 18k yellow gold
- Measurements: 25mm wide x 20mm tall
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Ring Size Chart
What To Consider When Measuring For Ring Size?
Finding your correct ring size is an important part of purchasing a ring. The width of the band and whether or not the inside of the ring is solid or hollowed out can make a big difference in determining ring size. Typically, if the ring is a wider band and solid on the inside (not hollowed out) you should go up a 1/2 ring size. If it is a wider band, but hollow on the inside, you may be able to keep your normal ring size or only go up 1/4 size. The same applies if it is a hollowed out dome style ring (the top half of the ring is hollowed out).
Saint By Sarah Jane offers rings in at least four standard sizes for most styles online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu on the product page, please contact us through the Contact Us Page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size.
How To Measure Ring Size For Women?
Follow These Steps On How To Determine Your Ring Size For A Saint By Sarah Jane Ring:
- First measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
- Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in milometers (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing. To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below.
Ring Size Chart
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.