Try your luck with Saint's glamorous golden beetle. A striking silver and gold ladybug bracelet w/ eye popping diamond spots. This chunky double link silver bracelet boast our extra large (XL) size ladybug, affectionately nicknamed "Grandma Lola." Rumor has it that she is the luckiest of all. Here she is, decked out with 18k gold satin finish wings and diamond spots...just waiting for the next flight to Vegas. Held together by two rows of the most beautiful large cast oval links and toggle closure. Turn her over and delight in the handcrafted "Lady Luck" grill work. You will never look at ladybugs the same again after seeing our glamorous gold ladybug bracelet w/ diamond spots. A chic & modern interpretation of the famous golden beetle. Once considered an adorable & cute symbol in jewelry is now sleek, modern and sophisticated.
Ladybug (Lola): Good luck
Hold a ladybug in your hand, make a wish and watch the direction in which she flies - for it points to your luck. Have one alight on you and cultures worldwide consider it an omen of good things to come. Collectors tell us that Sarah Jane's Ladybug pieces are wish fulfillers, too. Simple wearing these charming creatures with their diamond-spotted, golden wings makes you feel blessed.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Golden beetle silver and gold ladybug bracelet w/ diamonds
- Sterling silver .925 & 18k gold (two-tone) cast and hand finished (available in 18k yellow and rose)
- Diamond spots: 2mm round
- Measurements: Ladybug is 1" diameter
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Bracelet Size?
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Bracelet Size Chart For Cuffs:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For Me?
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.