Lola's ready for take off! This miraculous ladybug ring adds pop to your style with its sleek sterling silver high polished wings and festive garnet gemstone spots. It's wide band and low height make it a nice alternative for those who want a larger ring, but without the height.
Ladybug (Lola): Good luck
Hold a ladybug in your hand, make a wish and watch the direction in which she flies - for it points to your luck. Have one alight on you and cultures worldwide consider it an omen of good things to come. Collectors tell us that Sarah Jane's Ladybug pieces are wish fulfillers, too. Simple wearing these charming creatures with their garnet-spotted wings makes you feel blessed.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | hand crafted sterling silver miraculous ladybug ring
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- AAA Garnet gemstone spots
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Ring Size Chart
What To Consider When Measuring For Ring Size?
Finding your correct ring size is an important part of purchasing a ring. The width of the band and whether or not the inside of the ring is solid or hollowed out can make a big difference in determining ring size. Typically, if the ring is a wider band and solid on the inside (not hollowed out) you should go up a 1/2 ring size. If it is a wider band, but hollow on the inside, you may be able to keep your normal ring size or only go up 1/4 size. The same applies if it is a hollowed out dome style ring (the top half of the ring is hollowed out).
Saint By Sarah Jane offers rings in at least four standard sizes for most styles online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu on the product page, please contact us through the Contact Us Page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size.
How To Measure Ring Size For Women?
Follow These Steps On How To Determine Your Ring Size For A Saint By Sarah Jane Ring:
- First measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
- Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in milometers (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing. To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below.
Ring Size Chart
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.