Love: “If you wish to be loved, love.” Seneca
Timeless Sterling Silver Multi Heart Love Cuff Bracelet – How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways
Not so many know that you are a closet romantic. With the Sanguine Heart Cuff Bracelet, you can keep your cool in check while wearing your heart on your sleeve. This sterling silver multi heart love cuff bracelet delivers modern luxury style and timeless sophistication with its clean and simple lines. A unique love bracelet with a repeating heart pattern that bares a sincere message of love that is steadfast and true. You will feel beautiful, confident and even a tinge romantic while wearing this contemporary classic design.
Caught Wearing Your Heart (Cuff) on Your Sleeve - The Sanguine Heart Jewelry Collection
Your jewelry means something to you. You like to invest in well designed and high-quality jewelry that has a meaningful message. The Sanguine Heart Jewelry Collection uniquely fuses the refined and tasteful style of modern design with ancient philosophy. Inspired by Seneca’s famous quote: "If you wish to be loved, love." - the sanguine heart reminds us that simplicity is luxury and that the love of another should never been taken for granted. You will feel beautiful and confident wearing these cheerfully optimistic and timeless heart jewelry designs.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Medium multi heart love cuff bracelet
- High quality handcrafted sterling silver split back heart cuff bracelet
- Non-tarnish sterling silver, cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 8mm wide x 3mm thick
- Arrives in a custom designed luxury jewelry pouch and corresponding literature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- Which size is right for you?
- Please refer to the size chart to ensure that you order the correct size.
- If this is a gift and you are not sure of your friend or loved one’s size – we understand! We are more than happy to expedite an exchange for the appropriate size.
- If your size is not listed on the drop-down menu, please contact us directly and we will gladly accommodate your sizing needs.
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Find the Right Bracelet Length
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist. Our birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff Bracelet styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Saint By Sarah Jane Cuff Size Chart:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For You
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.