Trust: “Time discovers truth.” Seneca
You have high standards and want to invest in high-quality jewelry that looks beautiful and is going to last a lifetime. You want well-made, well-designed, high-quality, classic silver hoop earrings that gives you a little pop - a little bit of gem bling never hurts! These sterling silver princess cut blue topaz herringbone hoop earrings are your perfect hoop. Perfect in size - we call them our Goldilocks hoop earrings: “Not too big and not too small. Juuuust right.” They are about the size of a silver dollar. Designed with our signature Trenza woven pattern and an elegant princess-cut blue topaz stone, you have the ideal silver hoop earrings to highlight and frame your beautiful face.
The Trenza Jewelry Collection connects you with a simple, yet elegant herringbone braid pattern that dates back 30,000 years. The Trenza Collection is jewelry with meaning which is deeply rooted in the value of time and trust. Enjoy this classic and timeless woven jewelry design motif which endures all design trends. The Trenza Jewelry Collection is inspired by the Seneca quote “Time discovers truth.”
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Handmade sterling silver herringbone hoop earrings with gemstone
- Accented with 4x4mm princess cut authentic London blue topaz | AAA quality
- Pierced only
- Designed to widen at the top to disguise pierced ear holes
- Measurements: 33mm outside diameter | 29mm inside diameter
- Cast and hand fabricated in (.925) American sterling silver*
- Arrives in a custom-designed Saint By Sarah Jane packaging with corresponding literature
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exceptions apply*
- Free domestic shipping
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.