The St. Anne medal is a beautifully hand-carved pictorial of St. Anne holding baby Jesus. This large round sterling silver pendant with a sophisticated woven bezel is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry designed to be worn everyday with your favorite silver chain, a leather cord or perhaps as a large St. Anne charm - permanently attached to a silver bracelet. Consider our St. Anne medal as a special gift for grandmothers, mothers, sisters, and mothers to be.
Who was St. Anne:
St. Anne was the grandmother of Jesus and the mother of Mary. She is known as the patroness of sailors and protector from storms. (Feast Day: July 26th)
St. Anne Pendant
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Anne pendant
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 7/8" x 1 5/8", bale is 8.5mm and will fit a chain up to 7.5mm wide/thick
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
When will my order arrive?
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-42 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.