The St. Augustine medal is a beautiful hand-carved pictorial of St. Augustine of Hippa decorated as a bishop with a miter and crozier. Though Augustine had disdain for costly garments - in Christian art he is often portrayed this way to express how he is dressed now in heaven. This large round sterling silver pendant with patterned bezel is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry designed to be worn every day with your favorite silver chain, a leather cord, or as a large St. Augustine charm - permanently attached to a silver bracelet.
Who was St. Augustine:
St. Augustine is a recognized theologian and a philosopher. He is called the "Doctor of the Church." St. Augustine is the patron saint of brewers, printers and theologians. (Feast Day: August 28th)
St. Augustine Pendant
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Augustine pendant
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
When will my order arrive?
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-42 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.