St. Francis of Assisi founded the Franciscan order. He is known as the patron saint of animals and ecology because of his boundless love for nature and animals. (Feast Day: October 4th)
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Francis of Assisi Medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 7/8" x 1 5/8", bale is 8.5mm and will fit a chain up to 7.5mm wide/thick
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.