As depicted in Christian Iconography, our St. Patrick medal is a beautifully hand carved pictorial of St. Patrick and the shamrock symbol - which he used to teach the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. The snakes and staff represent folklore. It is said that he once chased all of the snakes out of Ireland and to sea. And his wooden staff actually rooted itself into the ground due to the amount of time it took for the people to understand his message! A shamrock pendant in shape, this sterling silver St. Patrick pendant Celtic bezel design is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry designed to be worn everyday with your favorite silver chain, a leather cord or perhaps as a charm permanently attached to a silver bracelet. Consider this St. Patrick medal as a special gift for the favorite Irishman or lady in your life.
Who was St. Patrick:
St. Patrick is recognized for converting Ireland to Christianity and is the patron saint of Ireland. (Feast Day: March 17th)
St. Patrick Charm Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Patrick charm
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.