A sterling silver Catholic Charm Bracelet featuring St. Rita and St. Anthony. The first two silver patron saint charms on one bracelet. Designed and created exclusively by Saint for Catholic Charities of Wichita, Kansas. All profits from the sale of each sterling silver Catholic Charm Bracelet go directly to CCW’s Faithful Servant Fund which in turn are used to support their thirteen ministries. The St. Anthony and St. Rita charms represents two of CCW's 13 ministries. We love this bracelet for its comfortable size and scale (medallions are approximately 3/4" diameter in scale - size of a nickel), their sacred meaning and exquisite carving and finishing. This charm bracelet is a piece of local artisan jewelry you can always feel good about wearing. There are 13 charms being carved - collect them all!
Learn more about St. Rita of Cascia, St. Anthony and our partnership with Catholic Charities of Wichita by visiting their Faithful Servant Collection Page. Here you can read St. Rita’s and St. Anthony's full story and even order your bracelet directly through Catholic Charities.
Catholic Saint Charm Bracelet Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Catholic Saint Charm Bracelet with St. Rita of Cascia and St. Anthony
- .925 sterling silver hand carved and handmade
- Measurements: Medals are approximate 3/4” diameter (20mm)
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- All designs copyright Saint By Sarah Jane, LLC
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.
- Bracelet Size Chart
How To Measure Bracelet Size?
Chain Link Bracelets
Saint By Sarah Jane chain link bracelets are made in standard sizes which is typically 7.5" length. Additionally, some styles are available in different lengths which you can choose from in the drop down sizing menu on the product page. Should you need a size that is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you. Occasionally, there may be an additional fee for custom bracelet sizes, depending on the design, metal or the type of stones involved.
Saint By Sarah Jane cuff bracelets are made to fit an average size wrist and can sometimes be adjusted upon request. Our fine jewelry birthstone bracelets and Jubilee Talis Cuff styles are available in three sizes which can be selected from in the drop down menu on each product page. Additionally, most cuff styles can be special ordered in custom sizes. For your reference, here is a sizing chart for the cuff bracelets:
Bracelet Size Chart For Cuffs:
Presently, we offer most cuffs in three sizes. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu or in the size chart below, please contact us through the contact page and we can make arrangement to special order your specific size. Contact Us.
|Actual Wrist Measurement||Cuff Size|
|5 1/8 - 5 1/2 inches||Small|
|5 5/8 - 6 inches||Medium|
|6 1/8 - 6 1/2 inches||Large|
How To Determine What Size Cuff Is Right For Me?
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, string or ribbon* measure the circumference of your wrist just above the bone (toward the elbow). SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - (You must measure your wrist and not another bracelet)
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding cuff size. If your cuff appears to be between two sizes, please choose the size up.
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a strip of paper, ribbon or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.
If you are concerned about sizing, please contact us directly through the contact us page and we will help you with your order. We are happy to accommodate different custom sizes, but please understand that you may incur an additional fee - depending on the piece and the type of customization.