Saint's sterling silver Casa Cross Ring is a Saint classic and a collectors favorite. A clean and simple ring design with a desirable modern flare. Inspired by Southwest design and Sonoran Desert living, Sarah Jane designed the Casa Cross upon her arrival to Arizona many years ago.
Casa Cross • Persevere with faith
The Casa Cross evokes the simple adobe churches and bedrock faith of those who make their home in the Arizona desert. This union of earth and expectation, land and sky, reminds us of the source of true beauty, love, and happiness. They reside not in things, but in a belief that is as fast and eternal as the human spirit.
Sterling Silver Ring With Cross
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Sterling silver ring with cross
- Sterling silver .925
- Measurements: cross is approximately 3/4" in diameter
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.
- Ring Size Chart
What To Consider When Measuring For Ring Size?
Finding your correct ring size is an important part of purchasing a ring. The width of the band and whether or not the inside of the ring is solid or hollowed out can make a big difference in determining ring size. Typically, if the ring is a wider band and solid on the inside (not hollowed out) you should go up a 1/2 ring size. If it is a wider band, but hollow on the inside, you may be able to keep your normal ring size or only go up 1/4 size. The same applies if it is a hollowed out dome style ring (the top half of the ring is hollowed out).
Saint By Sarah Jane offers rings in at least four standard sizes for most styles online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu on the product page, please contact us through the Contact Us Page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size.
How To Measure Ring Size For Women?
Follow These Steps On How To Determine Your Ring Size For A Saint By Sarah Jane Ring:
- First measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
- Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in milometers (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing. To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below.
Ring Size Chart
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.