Simply divine, yellow stone ring with a large square-shaped citrine gemstone mounted atop our favorite classic woven Gladys band. This citrine ring makes quite an elegant statement. Cast in sterling silver with solid 18k gold rims and butterfly accent. A sophisticated yellow stone ring that's a dream to wear for its ability to beautifully balance citrine's calm neutral color with bold style. Because this is a wide band, we suggest you order a half size larger than your normal ring size.
Butterfly (Betula) • Pursue a young heart
Watch the butterflies in your garden. The graceful movement of their vibrantly colored, gossamer wings reminds us of life‘s beautiful rhythms. These butterflies will live on, crossing continents, guided by an unseen force. Yet they leave our hearts glad. For we know they will return, gracing our lives again.
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first-class personal service.
- Yellow stone ring, citrine ring in sterling silver with 18k butterfly
- Measurements: Butterfly is 8mm x 6.5mm
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
All Saint designs are individually made by hand in the United States and not mass-produced.
If the piece(s) you order is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your transaction and arrive 3 days prior - via Federal Express.
If the piece(s) you order is not in stock, please be aware that it will take 2-3 weeks to make your piece(s) plus shipping time. We do our very best to aim for 2 weeks, but it depends on the time of year, our production load as well as the complexity of the design.
3-day domestic shipping via Federal Express is complimentary. If you would like your shipping expedited, we are happy to arrange for overnight shipping via Federal Express, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the overnight shipping fees.
- Ring Size Chart
What To Consider When Measuring For Ring Size?
Finding your correct ring size is an important part of purchasing a ring. The width of the band and whether or not the inside of the ring is solid or hollowed out can make a big difference in determining ring size. Typically, if the ring is a wider band and solid on the inside (not hollowed out) you should go up a 1/2 ring size. If it is a wider band, but hollow on the inside, you may be able to keep your normal ring size or only go up 1/4 size. The same applies if it is a hollowed out dome style ring (the top half of the ring is hollowed out).
Saint By Sarah Jane offers rings in at least four standard sizes for most styles online. If you do not see your size listed in the drop down menu on the product page, please contact us through the Contact Us Page and we can make arrangements to special order your specific size.
How To Measure Ring Size For Women?
Follow These Steps On How To Determine Your Ring Size For A Saint By Sarah Jane Ring:
- First measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
- Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in milometers (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to the EU ring sizing. To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below.
Ring Size Chart
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size.