As depicted in Christian Iconography, this medal of St. Michael is a hand carved pictorial of St. Michael The Archangel as an angelic warrior ready for battle with sword in hand. A large round St. Michael medal framed in beautifully carved woven bezel is a timeless piece of artisan jewelry. This St. Michael pendant in silver is designed to be worn everyday with your favorite silver chain, a leather cord - or as a charm permanently attached to a silver bracelet. Consider this medal of St. Michael as a special gift for your favorite protector or perhaps to wear in someone's honor.
Who was St. Michael:
St. Michael is known as a protector and guardian of peace. He is the patron saint of mariners, paratroopers, police officers and military personnel. (Feast Day: September 29th)
St Michael The Archangel Prayer:
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do you, O prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits
who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.
St. Michael The Archangel Medal Features:
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Artisan made | handcrafted St. Michael The Archangel medal
- Sterling silver .925 cast and hand finished
- Measurements: 1.25" diameter, bale is 10mm diameter and will fit a chain up to 9mm thick/wide
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.