Designed to inspire and embolden. Our sterling silver turtle ring means so much to so many - and for so many different reasons. From the "Sir Sheldon" Collection (can you believe a turtle has his own jewelry collection?) - this large scale turtle ring makes quite a statement and is a regular conversation starter. It's large circular shell shines brightly like a royal coin and rests tightly atop a woven herringbone band for a dramatic presentation.
Turtle (Sheldon) • Slow down and enjoy life
Traditions worldwide honor the turtle, a symbol of feminine power. It’s shell protects like Mother Earth while it’s slow, steady pace exemplifies patience and navigating challenges. Sarah Jane‘s grandpa used to say, “you only have so many heartbeats.“ That encouragement to slow down and enjoy life‘s journey inspired Sarah Jane to create Sheldon. “Women really respond to the meaning behind the collection,“ says Sarah Jane. “Wearing the pieces is empowering. It’s like giving themselves permission to relax.“
Treat yourself to the very best in quality, design, materials and first class personal service.
- Sterling silver turtle ring
- Measurements: Turtle is 1.25" L x 1" W, shank is 7/8" wide and tapers to 3/8" at base
- Sterling silver .925
- Arrives in a proprietary Saint By Sarah Jane packaging
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty covering any defects due to our error*
- 14-day return policy* Some exclusions may apply*
- Free domestic shipping
- What questions do you have? Allow us to assist you with all your needs. You can reach us by phone, email or online chat.